Monday 21 May 2018

Download SSC MTS allocation list for Gujarat region

SSC declared the allocation list for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. You can download this result list by clicking on the download given link below.


There were two exams for posts. The prelim exam and main written exams. The final result for the post of MTS for the Gujarat Region is here. Click on download given below to check weather your name is in list or not.

For More details and apply online click on links given below. For more updates check my site www.hpjobnew.com daily. My site gives you the relevant and correct job related news, there is no fake news. I analyst the job news first then and then I put it into my site.

You can get my site's update via whatsapp/hike or facebook. Contact me on 9016587311 or 9574827458 on whatsapp/hike and get the job updates fast and relevant to your needs. So that I put what you see is what you get.

Please give me any of your feedback either positive or negative. It's very important for me to find out the mistake in my site or to improve my site. Feedback is more important for me so do not forget to give me your valuable feedback. Feedback button is available in my site.

 
Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews

    Search This Blog

    @Aagam Computech. Powered by Blogger.

    Popular Posts

    Blog Archive